Ignition Fitness & Sports offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete's individual goals. Athletes are closely supervised as the coaches takes them through an intense 60-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety. Our unique program is based on our 10 Pillars of Athletic Performance:
- TECHNIQUE – Developing foundational athletic skills to create a platform for higher learning. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered.
- CONFIDENCE – Self-determination developed through successful training with peers.
- STRENGTH – A function first approach thorough instruction, with a total body focus (upper body, lower body and core)
- CONDITIONING - Game ready preparation for all athletes.
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, and Footwork.
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell Skills, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping, and Landing Techniques.
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), various forms of stretching, muscle activation.
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify and correct muscular imbalances, balance and stabilization.
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice.
- LONGEVITY – Training for success as a lifelong athlete.
The groups are kept small, no more than 12 athletes per coach to allow maximum individual attention. START ANYTIME!