Since taking your classes I am so much stronger.
1. We originally met at the Pulse 2.5 years ago. I don’t remember what motivated me to start your class. Ready to try something new? Different?
2. When I started the class, the youngest of my three girls was 2 years old and I wasn’t finding time to work out. I was so busy taking care of everyone else, that I wasn’t taking care of me. I wasn’t excited about a 5:30 a.m. class, but it seemed to be my only time to exercise. Working out at 5:30 has become such a habit that I actually look forward to it. After class, I have more energy to start the day and I get more accomplished!
3. The one obstacle that may have prevented me from buying your services would have been if I was intimidated by you. If I had only seen you work out with the students/athletes, I may not have become a client.
4. My first impression of your classes was great! There was no doubt that you knew your stuff! I appreciate the full body workout – starting with our feet and working up. What makes you different is your hands on approach and attention to detail! It isn’t possible to hide in the back row. You have a definite concern and appreciation for each of your clients. It’s obvious you are there for your clients and want the best for your clients. Your use of positive encouragement and humor make the classes fun!
5. Since taking your classes I am so much stronger which has led to greater confidence. One of my greatest fears is to grow old and not be able to move well. Your classes help to work on not only building strength but maintaining stability and flexibility. Another benefit of your classes is that I’m healthier. Prior to taking your classes I had pneumonia every year. Since taking your classes, I have not had pneumonia and rarely get sick. (TMI??)