Youth Athlete Performance
Ignition Fitness & Sports offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. Athletes are closely supervised as the coaches take them through an intense 60-minute workout with attention always being paid to proper technique and safety. Our unique program is based on our 10 Pillars of Athletic Performance:
- TECHNIQUE – Developing foundational athletic skills to create a platform for higher learning. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered.
- CONFIDENCE – Self-determination developed through successful training with peers.
- STRENGTH – A function first approach thorough instruction, with a total body focus (upper body, lower body and core)
- CONDITIONING – Game ready preparation for all athletes.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, and Footwork.
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell Skills, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping, and Landing Techniques.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), various forms of stretching, muscle activation.
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify and correct muscular imbalances, balance and stabilization.
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice.
- LONGEVITY – Training for success as a lifelong athlete.
The groups are kept small, to allow maximum individual attention. START ANYTIME!